The Office of Student Services
The Office of Student Services exists to be the support system for students throughout the duration of their study so that the student experience can be positive and successful. It is the initial contact point for students to receive support in various areas, such as:
- Financial aid, and providing guidance on the process for applying for aid
- Availability of scholarship and loan support to cover the student’s educational cost
- Assistance in student record-keeping and administrative processing needs
- Facilitating additional support from other OUI departments
- Evaluation of transfer courses and assessment of credits awarded.
- Academic Advising - Academic advisors provide academic advising services to students enrolled in OUI’s degree programs. They recommend on course-taking pathways, offer ongoing encouragement and help students think about ways to handle problems in their personal lives that may be interfering with their academic performance.
Every student is assigned an Academic Advisor who provides individual attention to students needing extra assistance. The Advisor not only offers useful academic advice and resource tailored to the individual’s questions, but gives gentle reminders for administrative or academic deadlines, along with encouragement. The Advisor even provides spiritual support and prays with students.
Students with a disability requiring reasonable academic accommodations are advised to complete an accommodation application form that is available in http://international.olivetuniversity.edu/assets/L19_Disability_Form.pdf The student will receive written notification of the accommodations that are being offered and/or being denied within 15 days.
Students may seek assistance from specific departments by emailing:
Academic Record Services
For academic records issues, including:
- Course registration
- Add/Drop courses
- Leave of absence
- Request transcript & diploma
Financial Aid Inquiries
For all other help, email:
OUI General Help Desk: